In this episode, Mexie shares her third discussion with Marxian economist and founder of Democracy at Work, Prof. Richard Wolff. We discuss the context around current inflation rates, the implications for worker resistance including how the labour movement can collaborate with the worker co-op movement, and the importance of anti-imperialism in workers’ struggle.
Sources and Links
- Democracy at Work: https://www.democracyatwork.info/
- Democracy at Work on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/democracyatwrk/
- Democracy at Work Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/economic-update-with-richard-d-wolff/id1053981528
- Prof. Richard Wolff on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RichardDWolff
- The Anti-Capitalist Chronicles Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/david-harveys-anti-capitalist-chronicles/id1442025854